Or put another way, I have leads missing from my FranFunnel! Help!
There should never be a situation where you expect there to be a lead in FranFunnel, yet it’s not there. However, there are a number of different reasons that you would be expecting a lead to be in FranFunnel and it’s missing:
- New Source – If you’ve added a new lead source to your mix, it’s not added to FranFunnel automatically in most cases. You’ll need to work with the FranFunnel team to set up the new delivery.
- New E-Mail Template – While most lead sources do not change the e-mail templates of the leads they send you, sometimes they get altered incidentally. Since some leads are added to FranFunnel using e-mail parsing as opposed to API, changes to e-mail templates can cause issues with leads being added.
- Duplicate Lead – FranFunnel has various processes by which we deduplicate the leads coming into your account. This is to prevent leads from receiving a second round of automated communication when unnecessary. It’s possible that the new lead is actually already in
FranFunnel and was just a duplicate.
- Assigned To Someone Else – For organizations that have multiple salespeople, it’s possible that our assignment rules are not aligned the way we expect. It’s possible that a lead you were expecting to be in your FranFunnel account is in one of your co-worker’s accounts.
- Tech Bug – Things go wrong sometimes. While we do everything we can to avoid these issues, they do come up! If you’re expecting a lead to be there and it’s not, then please let us know so we can make sure that the issue is short-lived.
Your FranFunnel account manager will almost certainly be able to figure out which of these is responsible for the missing lead and provide a quick solution.